The primary benefit to Carlyle Place at Home is that you keep your current lifestyle but you eliminate any concerns about your future health needs. You have the ability to carry on with your active, independent daily routines, in familiar and meaningful surroundings. Plus, you enjoy the supportive network of family and friends you have built over your lifetime, while developing relationships with professional care coordinators and expert care givers.
Additionally, you get the added peace of mind that comes when you have a wellness plan in place. Carlyle Place provides you the tools you need for both your mind and body to live better, longer.
Should a time come when your health or circumstances change, you have the built-in support and expertise of a Personal Care Coordinator to guide your through your options. In the meantime, you experience some of the best features that a continuing care retirement community has to offer, in the comfort of your own home.Here are just a few reasons why Carlyle Place at Home might be the right fit for you:
- Remain in your own home for as long as possible.
- Maintain an active lifestyle
- Opportunity to prepay for services at current rates and protect financial assets
- Prepare for the management of both current and potential healthcare needs
- Remove the burden of care from children or other family members
- Benefit from high quality services from experience, reputable providers
- Enjoy peace of mind
If you’d like to learn how you can start enjoying these benefits, one of our Carlyle Place at Home representatives would be happy to meet with you and discuss what plans and packages might work for you.